I. Basic provision
1. The administrator of personal data according to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) is Marina Pamperlová< strong>, ID: 86956817 (hereinafter referred to as: administrator).
2. The administrator’s contact details are:
Residence: Vinařického, 37 Brno-Židenice
Address: Vinařického, 37 Brno-Židenice
Phone: +420 775305059
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified. E.g. name, telephone number, year of birth or one or more elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is:
– Fulfillment of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR – a) GDPR in conjunction with §7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. about some information company services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is:
– Processing of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator. When placing an order, personal information is required, which is essential for the successful processing of the order (name, date of birth, e-mail, telephone contact).
– Sending orders (e.g. vouchers, invoices) and messages.
3. The administrator makes aic individual decisions in the sense of Article 22GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 5 years from the termination of the contractual relationship) – until the consent to the processing of personal data is revoked for marketing purposes, but no longer than 5 years if personal data is processed based on consent.
2. After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data
1. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third party or to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
– The right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR.
– The right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
– The right to erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
– The right to object to processing according to Article 21 of the GDPR.
– The right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
– The right to withdraw consent to processing – in writing or electronically to the administrator’s address or email – listed in Article III. of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
1. The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. By sending an order to an email or mobile number, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website.
These conditions become effective on 25. 5. 2018.
Contact me: Marina Pamperlová | Phone: (+420) 775 30 50 59 | E-mail: email@example.com