What should I take with me?
- Towels, bath towels, slippers available free of charge.
- If you prefer your own, you can bring it with you.
Do I have to be naked (naked)?
- You enter the sauna after discarding your clothes or when covered only in sauna clothes, this way the sauna session has a much greater effect on your body. In the sauna, it is best to place the sheet or towel on the bench and assume a horizontal position.
- You can enter the hot tub with or without a swimsuit.
- You can enter to the massage parlor with underwear, possibly the masseuse can provide you with disposable panties.
Can I touch the masseuse?
You definitely can’t, it’s best to relax and surrender to the hands of the masseuse, listen to her instructions and let yourself be surprised by the real experience.
How and when should I order at the latest?
You can order by phone at the number +420 775 30 50 59, or via our booking form here.